we've been having a bit of sleep regression happening around our house the past couple of days and this mama has been slightly zombielike. we will be flying down to san diego tomorrow for a long weekend and i'm looking forward to relaxing in the sun and a few beach bonfires. i never like to stay in one place for too long - always feeling a need for a change of scenery and a new city every couple weeks or so.
a small glimpse into our week so far...
1. sometimes when you don't have the time or energy to put on make-up or do your hair, you just have to throw on something fancy and suddenly the world is right // shopping in a store i never thought i would set foot in (but oh how holden loved it).
2. lunch bayside on the warmest and calmest day yet this year.
3. we met daddy for lunch and stumbled upon the most amazing park.
4. holden helping with a few chores.
5. walking two very different animals.