I've teamed up with Supergas and Zappos to share my favorite shoes of the moment.
We have honestly had so much going on ever since I found out that I was pregnant that I actually had to google my due date the other day just to find out how many weeks along I was and was completely shocked to discover that I had already made it to the halfway mark! Already 20 weeks into this pregnancy and I can barely believe how fast time is flying by. We are so excited to meet this little babe of ours, but there is also so much that we need with our move and settling into our new home in order to prepare for this new baby....so hoping that time will slow down just a little bit for the last half of this pregnancy.
- My belly officially looks like I smuggled a basketball under my shirt these days.
- Sleep is almost non-existent since I am up to pee every few hours or just awake with insomnia! This has never happened in any of my previous pregnancies so any recommendations you have are definitely welcome!
- The baby loves to kick every night after the boys are asleep. He/She probably senses the quiet (literally the only time it's quiet in our household) and knows that its "our" time together.
- I oddly haven't had any cravings this pregnancy. Except for steak occasionally which is weird because I'm a vegetarian!
- It's getting much harder to carry Gray around all day...something that he suddenly seems to insist on...and my back knows it by the end of the day.
- I am definitely relying on sneakers or flats at the moment - kind of necessary when you're carrying a basketball under your shirt and chasing after two wild boys all day long. These are my current favorites from Superga because not only can I chase down two crazy boys all day long in them without my feet hurting at the end of the day, but they have surprisingly surprised quite white despite the adventuring I've done in them. After loving my Supergas so much, I ordered Holden these ones because I just can't help matching with this boy of mine. You can really never go wrong with a high-top sneaker for boys. With two boys, I honestly rarely ever make it into stores, so I almost always shop online, but sometimes it can be tricky when it comes to the boy's sizing because it seems to fluctuate so much from brand to brand. We ordered from Zappos which was super easy and their customer service was super helpful when I was trying to figure out the best sizing for Holden. The delivery was also amazingly fast which you know is super important for little boys waiting for their presents.